• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland Aviemore 2022 Attendees

Start prepping for this trip soon :)
Need to order a few more boil in the bag meals.....a couple jars of QT......and some 3 in one coffees.....+ plus other bits.
Other kit is all sorted.

Its still a way off Mark.....you may have a better idea closer to the time :thumbsup:................but......then again???:(:rofl:

I very nearly bought a book about positive thinking the other day......just couldn't make up my mind wether to buy it or not :rofl:

Fingers crossed you will make it......plant the seed in Sharons heeed the nooo.........ye ken :rofl:

Don't forget the mesh inner if you're tenting...we still have midges and mossies here so Avimore is sure to have them

Its still a way off Mark.....you may have a better idea closer to the time :thumbsup:................but......then again???:(:rofl:

I very nearly bought a book about positive thinking the other day......just couldn't make up my mind wether to buy it or not :rofl:

Fingers crossed you will make it......plant the seed in Sharons heeed the nooo.........ye ken :rofl:

Yup , read a few of them self help books , bloody confusing things 🤔😂

not in the - temps mate (which it will be in jan )
I wouldn't bet the farm on it Matt, you may be wandering around Avimore in your boxer shorts the way global warming is going. We've not even had our first frost yet, let alone snow on the hills. My crampons are still in their box under the bed.

Last edited:
Back