• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland Aviemore chat thread

I would really have loved to go on this trip but I have neither the time or the level of equipment that it would take. I would very much like to hear about your other equipment choices for this meet after seeing some of the canvas hot tent set ups that will be going. You never know, my circumstances might change.

I would really have loved to go on this trip but I have neither the time or the level of equipment that it would take. I would very much like to hear about your other equipment choices for this meet after seeing some of the canvas hot tent set ups that will be going. You never know, my circumstances might change.
ive done the trip with a tarp and hammock mate :thumbsup: no need for the fancy tents and stoves just warm clothes and long johns mate no special kit required

mind you mate im sure @WildWood1965 has room in his tent if needed :thumbsup: ;);):)

these people are on site for a couple nights during our stay well worth a visit ... very tasty food

So anyone buying new kit for the trip ????? :) @Ark79 we all know you need no excuse for a new kit purchase :rofl:
Why did mothes in sporran come to mind? 🤔 On the other hand, if a Scotsman spends money it's a semi-guarantee he'll wanna use the kit. 😊 Only thing new for me is a heat driven fan to go on my stove.

Bought a set of silicone spatulas from Tesco......the old ones look like they belong in a welders shop now :)
Need to get some more foot powder.......apart from that.....pretty much sorted......for now 🤔🤭

Back