• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland Aviemore chat thread

Still reduces me to tears when its talked about in graphic detail :rofl:
Even Harry turned his nose up at it :dog:

ski season is December till April so with a bit of luck it will be sorted by end of jan when we are there :thumbsup:

Last edited:

ski season is December till April so with a bit of luck it will be sorted by end of jan when we are there :thumbsup:

Excellent Matt......proper job.....look forward to that!! :thumbsup:

Reading that.......I have my doubts @WildWood1965 may struggle with the certification aspect 🤔🤔🤭

So far I don’t have anything booked in for them dates, the the 23rd is Sharon’s birthday so if I’m heading out it will be the 24th… I will say if work is offered then I will be taking it, wish it wasn’t so but it is what it is 😁 trust me when I say , I would rather be camping with yous than working.. it’s been 3 years since I had an overnight camp 👎 work has to take priority at this moment

Dont forget for those of you joining us on the trip add these people to your facebook as they do great food on site

Back