• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland Aviemore Trip 2019 Pictures and Write ups

My apologies gentlemen for not paying a visit...... in all honesty I have been stowed under and not feeling the best to boot :(

Looking forward to the pictures and write ups 👍 hope the journey home wasn’t to bad

Right, I've posted some pics to the Facebook group. (post yet to be authorised (whoever is the admin for that page))
Once I do my write up and video(s) I'll post them here but that may take a few days because there is loads of footage to go through. :)
If you use Facebook please make sure you like and follow the group there also Security Check Required

Right, I've posted some pics to the Facebook group. (post yet to be authorised (whoever is the admin for that page))
Once I do my write up and video(s) I'll post them here but that may take a few days because there is loads of footage to go through. :)
If you use Facebook please make sure you like and follow the group there also Security Check Required

Hi Paul.

Hope all is well.

Don't use Facebook so look forward to your post on the forum mate :)👍

you are now admin on the page @G1ZmO so you can post direct to the page ok

Last edited:
@Matt @WildWood1965

Morning guys......good to hear you made it home safely :)

I left all the kit in the car last night........so have the job of bringing it in this morning......and it's raining steadily .........par for the course I suppose :rolleyes::)

got todo the same mate im just getting the troup,s together (the miss,s) to help ferry the kit in :D

Did the very same mate :)........had a break in the rain.......so all kit in now....washing on............. and dry........ pack away the rest at leisure 👍

Back