• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland Aviemore Trip 2019 Pictures and Write ups

Thought I'd post this pic of the stars while we were there.
I didn't have my DSLR so it's a fairly low quality JPG but a nice view of Hyades (lower middle with a satellite streak below) , Pleiades (at 1 oclock from Hyades) and Auriga over to the left. (15s on ISO 400 at F2.8 with the wee Canon Powershot A2500)

Thought I'd post this pic of the stars while we were there.
I didn't have my DSLR so it's a fairly low quality JPG but a nice view of Hyades (lower middle with a satellite streak below) , Pleiades (at 1 oclock from Hyades) and Auriga over to the left. (15s on ISO 400 at F2.8 with the wee Canon Powershot A2500)

View attachment 16418
One of the joys of being in the middle of nowhere..... looking up at the sky and going.... Woh !!!!

Assuming you've got a clear sky of course otherwise you'll probably get a pus full of the wet stuff.

Just had a look back at the photos......what a great meet it was :xmas-smilie: .....and with luck.....soon to be repeated....either in Scotland or up on Dartmoor:thumbsup:

Cant help but feel a bit sad that @WildWood1965 has gone quiet and virtually disappeared.......bitches are hard to replace :(
Never know.....we might see his ugly mug again ;)

Back