• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

B&M again

B&M is not all that bad.... bought a few things from there. There noddles are the cheapest lol.

Didn’t see the enamel plates... will have a better look next time

B&M’s at the weekend lads..... got a hankering for fray bentos now :rolleyes:

Fray Bentos are a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine, cook them for longer and at a lower temp than you're supposed to so the lid dries better. Don't get me wrong, the tin probably costs more than the contents but they're 'da bomb'. Keep meaning to try doing one in a dutch oven but haven't got round to it yet.

@Bam

Cheers for the tip :thumbsup: yeah a bit of a guilty pleasure for me also lol

A think it would work out ok in a Dutch oven..

Reactions: Bam
@Bam

Cheers for the tip :thumbsup: yeah a bit of a guilty pleasure for me also lol

A think it would work out ok in a Dutch oven..

Aye, I reckon it would, just haven't got round to it, still on my 'to do' list. Its good to have goals in life. :lol:

smorgasbord = the one word that you use about 3 times in your life

Good thing they come in a range of flavours, you can even get veggie ones now too, its political correctness gone maaaaaaaaaad. :lol:
It has to be real meat and real kidneys Bam and that includes yours at a push :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mince and onion F&B :thumbsup: two or four slabs of bread with boiled tatties with black pepper a gallon of coo juice (half fat of course:whistle:) and brown sauce. And a little of that veg stuff just satisfying the doc:D and we have the makings of a air’full night with a satisfied chap :notlistening:

Back