• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

B&M again

Mince and onion F&B :thumbsup: two or four slabs of bread with boiled tatties with black pepper a gallon of coo juice (half fat of course:whistle:) and brown sauce. And a little of that veg stuff just satisfying the doc:D and we have the makings of a air’full night with a satisfied chap :notlistening:
Disgusting, you should be a clean living veggie like what I is

It has to be real meat and real kidneys Bam and that includes yours at a push :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sure my piss pumps are particularly healthy mate, I doubt medical research would want my innards unless it was as a posterboy for all the things NOT to do your body. :lol:

Not sure my piss pumps are particularly healthy mate, I doubt medical research would want my innards unless it was as a posterboy for all the things NOT to do your body. :lol:
I don't care, you've suddenly become fair game :D now lets get this thread back on track:rofl:

Went to farm foods yesterday and not only do they do lorne sausage, but square haggis to go with them! Of course i bought som3 to try :fedup:

Went to farm foods yesterday and not only do they do lorne sausage, but square haggis to go with them! Of course i bought som3 to try :fedup:

Square haggis.... colour me intrigued. I do like to 'freestyle' my breakfast roll. Man can't live on fried egg and hash browns alone.

Square haggis.... colour me intrigued. I do like to 'freestyle' my breakfast roll. Man can't live on fried egg and hash browns alone.

Am sure that’s written in stone somewhere bam.....should be law imo;)

• Haha
Reactions: Bam
Back