• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Back after a long time away

nedbushcrafter

Very Addicted
Hiya guys I'm back after a long time away had a lot of health problems to overcome last month's PTSD/spinal injury also being bitten by an adder have all put me out of the game for a while I've made good use of my time away I've just recently got an AS level 3 teaching certificate as our local forestry commission want me to teach bushcraft to it's visitors here in the forest also I've learned tanning of hides / advanced blacksmithing and permaculture gardening working with nature I'm also a greenwoodworker now after being taught the finer points by Richard Bates the pics below are the effects of the adder bite which happened couple of weeks back and put me back in hospital for a few more days hope you guys are all good

Attachments

• IMG_20180610_164705_768.jpg
    IMG_20180610_164705_768.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20180610_164705_772.jpg
    IMG_20180610_164705_772.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 64
A knew an adder bit packed a little punch ned but first time iv seen the results :eek:
A knew an adder bit packed a little punch ned but first time iv seen the results :eek:

It was a shock to the system thought I'd got stung originally then the vomiting started and aching joints then I couldn't stay focused on anything so got dragged to a&e

It was a shock to the system thought I'd got stung originally then the vomiting started and aching joints then I couldn't stay focused on anything so got dragged to a&e

Need to change your name to Steve Irwin lol

Congrats on all the rest of the stuff ned :thumbsup: sounds like you Will be a busy man ;)

Need to change your name to Steve Irwin lol

Congrats on all the rest of the stuff ned :thumbsup: sounds like you Will be a busy man ;)

I'm hoping so mate made the most of my time out need to go forward on bushcraft step it up a few levels I've learned so much since I've been away

Back