• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Back after a long time away

And you mate, I was beginning to wonder where you had got to
Mate I tell you I been through the wars s bit been learning other stuff too got into green woodworking using a shave horse and old draw knife etc learned to make spoons gates etc also learned blacksmithing I'll be making my own blades soon which I'm looking forward to getting a small forge set up πŸ‘

Mate I tell you I been through the wars s bit been learning other stuff too got into green woodworking using a shave horse and old draw knife etc learned to make spoons gates etc also learned blacksmithing I'll be making my own blades soon which I'm looking forward to getting a small forge set up πŸ‘
Well Ned it's never to late to learn a new skill and you're lucky to have all you need right outside your back door

Well, first time contact for me - but great you are back nevertheless.

Looks like you'd been rough times, hope it's getting better.

Greetings
Rathwulf

Well, first time contact for me - but great you are back nevertheless.

Looks like you'd been rough times, hope it's getting better.

Greetings
Rathwulf

I've been through the wars a bit my friend but it's all good we are in the mend greetings to you too

Back