• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Backpack

Ok, so I’ve just been offered this one. I don’t know what to do now haha. This is a woman’s and fully adjustable. It’s 45 + 10 litres. Can get it for £20. Hmmm ... Maybe I should get this one too, test them out then sell the one I don’t want. Typical!! Lol.

Attachments

• 15287E03-2829-4026-A6F1-0B482C21D684.jpeg
    15287E03-2829-4026-A6F1-0B482C21D684.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 113
  • EC639290-3636-413F-BA72-A1B4330ECD65.jpeg
    EC639290-3636-413F-BA72-A1B4330ECD65.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 97
Ok, so I’ve just been offered this one. I don’t know what to do now haha. This is a woman’s and fully adjustable. It’s 45 + 10 litres. Can get it for £20. Hmmm ... Maybe I should get this one too, test them out then sell the one I don’t want. Typical!! Lol.

Being a women specific pack I would say that getting this one too would be a good idea if you can afford it.

I have four different large packs as well as several smaller ones

You might find that you end up keeping both packs & the spare may come in handy for a friend to use ! 👍

I'm another one who likes to have 'options', same with rucksacks.

Amanda, if the cash is an issue then try them both and keep the one that fits you best and sell on the other one. Give them both a good trial before you make up your mind. If you like them both then its good to have those 'options', especially if they're different sizes.

You certainly won't lose money if it does not work for you..... little bargain that is :thumbsup:

It definitely is. Couldn’t believe the price when I saw it. Read the reviews and it’s a great backpack. The lady selling it bought it 6 years ago and she’s been all over with it but it’s in great condition still. She’s 70 now and wanted a smaller one for shorter trips. She’s gonna post it today so :)

Definitely a good buy , they are good quality backpacks popular amongst Europeans.

At 55l it should do for both day hiking and weekends if you pack carefully .

Good catch ....

Back