• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Backpacking Tents.

@divebuddy

Hi Dick.
That also looks like it would be an easy and quick tent to pitch.
What is the head room like......can you sit up in it mate?
Have you another picture showing the vestibule size?

Hi Bill, I can sit up in it ok. Dimension pic attached. The vestibule is quite small so they do an ad-on gear store, pic attached for £36. But as it is a supposedly 3 man unit there is loads of space for one or two persons plus kit. There is a video on you tube showing pitching. I also bought a footprint groundsheet to go with the tent. Forgot to say I got mine off ebay for £85. Cheapest I can find now is £110. Worth looking at the 200 version if it's just overnighters.
613QOCcyDvL._SL1000_[1].jpg
s-l1600[1].jpg

Not a cotton or polycotton tent in sight...........:crying::crying::crying::crying:....but even my little lavvu is pushing the backpacking qualification for some :(

Gear store arrived and I had a go at setting it up. Pictures attached. Seems to offer a good extra covered space for gear and potentially for cooking.

DSC_1061.JPG
DSC_1062.JPG
DSC_1064.JPG
DSC_1063.JPG
DSC_1067.JPG
DSC_1068.JPG
DSC_1070.JPG
DSC_1071.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_1065.JPG
    DSC_1065.JPG
    248.7 KB · Views: 94