• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Expired Backpacks got to go.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol

Extremely Addicted
Ok, these have to be rehomed, much as I love them:

Belgian 25 litre rubberised backpack (as new condition)
French F2 impregnated backpack (like the Belgian one with better pockets) (excellent used condition)
Swedish LK25 backpack (almost as new...almost)

How does £15 each plus postage sound?

+1 on the LK70. i think we're both in for a good long wait, not many of those to be found at anything resembling a sane price.

giving up on the F2 lol? last i recall you were liking that one. great little day pack. i've recently picked up a German webbing kit, going to try the F2 that way, hoping they'll be a good combo.

Just checking, is that Lk25 or Lk35?.....I'm looking for an lk35 and an lk70
LK 25....like this:
(I have a modded lk35 and that's my favourite overnighter..... a keeper!)

+1 on the LK70. i think we're both in for a good long wait, not many of those to be found at anything resembling a sane price.

giving up on the F2 lol? last i recall you were liking that one. great little day pack. i've recently picked up a German webbing kit, going to try the F2 that way, hoping they'll be a good combo.
Do like it lots.........but........in fact it's the one of the three I'd most like to keep........but.....I 've just bought (why?) a Lowe Alpine Sting.....the LK35 can cover daypack duties, although a little big. A Snugpak Bergen is there for long trips (one of which was planned a while ago but never happenned)......but I couldn't resist the Sting, despite being camo which I don't like. I need to justify things to someone?
In all seriousness, the LK 35, modded on the "new" frame can do everything though.... :whistle:

I'm trying to kick against being the "Kit Tarts Kit Tart" :rofl:

I'm trying to kick against being the "Kit Tarts Kit Tart" :rofl:
i hear ya. when it comes to packs though i don't think you need to worry:
  1. the LK35 is, as you know, superb and will handle almost all needs.
  2. i've probably got a dozen (or more!) packs/bergens/rucksacks at this point and a few Franken-packs in various states of assembly. if anyone is going to get a Golden Raspberry for being a 'Pack Tart it's going to be me. :D

giving up on the F2 lol? last i recall you were liking that one. great little day pack.

Teef, used the F2 yesterday, for a canoe trip and cook up (firetrough) it's proving itself a useful pack!!

Attachments

• IMG_20210331_130657.jpg
    IMG_20210331_130657.jpg
    553.3 KB · Views: 94
Teef, used the F2 yesterday, for a canoe trip and cook up (firetrough) it's proving itself a useful pack!!
...Nope going to keep that one........... :thumbsup:

If someone wants one of the others though??????????????/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back