• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Bargain buy LWWF Meals.

Big G

Very Addicted
Been to Redcar for a day out today, called in Poundland for a few LWWF meals. Couldn't believe it when the lass scanned them at the till, they are normally a quid each. She said they had been reduced to 50p each, so i cleared the shelf :D

Good use by date July 2018 :thumbsup:
DSC_0418.JPG

Been to Redcar for a day out today, called in Poundland for a few LWWF meals. Couldn't believe it when the lass scanned them at the till, they are normally a quid each. She said they had been reduced to 50p each, so i cleared the shelf :D

Good use by date July 2018 :thumbsup:
View attachment 11147

Well done mate.

A portion of rice or pasta with one of them & your sorted.

I did a similar thing at my local Poundland a couple of years ago.

Might have to have a nosey in town now.

That's if Matt or Gav don't get there 1st. :sneaky:

Thanks for the tip-off Agent G ! :thumbsup:

Cheers kneef :) I normally call in and stock up on a few packets of em, they normally have a few different varieties in. Last time i got some Chilli con carne ones for a quid each.

Well worth calling in your local store for some, at that price :thumbsup::D

This meals are ok, quite tasty, but you don't get enough in them, these meatball one's only have 4 meatballs in em, even bulking em out, you still need 2 packets in the pot :rofl::D

I have to get a round of mugs, with all the lads names on, for you Kneef :whistle::p:rofl:

This meals are ok, quite tasty, but you don't get enough in them, these meatball one's only have 4 meatballs in em, even bulking em out, you still need 2 packets in the pot :rofl::D

I have to get a round of mugs, with all the lads names on, for you Kneef :whistle::p:rofl:
Well Gary there will be Pumba, granddad, Gav the rave, The Supremo to name just a few:rofl:

Back