• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Bargain cook cup

Bam

Extremely Addicted
Don't know where to put this so I'll stick it here. I took a punt on this this based on the price of £7.39, it arrived today, a lot earlier than expected. I've not tried it yet but I can't complain and I'm looking forward to giving it a go.

Camping Cookware Cup 800ML Stainless Steel Pot Water Mug Cup with Lid and Foldable Handle Outdoor Camping Pot Cooking Pots Picnic Hang Pot: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Outdoors

I'd say 700ml is a bit ambitious, the bail holes restrict it slightly and the lid is very slightly 'stiff' but for that price I can live with that.

Can you give me the internal dimensions? Looking for something similar to put the inferno in. Ta muchly😃

Its about 118mil deep by about 94mil across.

IMG_20191113_154333.jpg

IMG_20191113_154421.jpg

Here's one beside a Stanley pot for comparison.

IMG_20191113_154446.jpg

Hope that helps.

It does indeed thankyou.

One thing to bear in mind if you're thinking of 'nesting' them, I put my Stanley pot in a steel mug but as this isn't contoured it doesn't fit. You can put stuff in it of course.

the Stanley isn't wide enough :lol: If I come across something I'll get it, if not it doesn't matter. It's not urgent.:)

No I really don't need a new pot ... but it would be good have a spare ... but I already got 2-3 ... but that is a good size ...

• Haha
Reactions: lol
Back