• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Bass Fishing Exmouth.

Thanks Mark :)

Had a similar seat years ago and got on well with it.....I know it offers good support.
Being adjustable you can get it to the position you need for paddling.....and then slacken of for a more relaxed fishing position.

No experience of the Galaxy Cruz Mark.
Have a look at plenty of reviews before you order one......not all kayaks are suited to open water mate.......but ok in sheltered bays....or on lakes and rivers.

I hope you do join in......it is a lot of fun and gets you to places other fisherman and boats can not get too ;)

Like everything with me bill... it will be some time before I go for one :rofl: to many hobbies and nae time to dae them lol

Will look at many reviews before I buy buddy. Need to find the time to do that as well right enough :D

Will give you time to try your cousins boat when you next see him mate...... To see if you like a bit of paddling in the Kayak. 👍

Was going to make a paddle leash for the Kayak.
Ended up buying one £3.75.....happy with that.
Always good to have the paddle attached to the Kayak..... In case it slips away unnoticed or you end up tipped out.

IMG_20190518_114758.jpg

Few more small items ordered for the Kayak :rolleyes:

Going to attach a few more pad eyes at the bow and stern so I can thread some bungee rope through in a criss cross configuration to secure bits n bobs.

The Kayak is like trying to move a dead body around at the moment......awkward on your own.
So I will be fitting carrying handles at the balance point that will make life easier......nothing to really grab hold of at the moment.......did the same on my old XT and it makes a huge difference.

Need to sort a paddle keeper....... and rod keeper for launching and landing.........like to have everything laying flat and out of the way when doing both.........especially if there is a bit of surf running.

Next up will be a "Trolly".....got my eye on one......not a fan of the scupper designs as they put a lot of strain on what can be a delicate part of the kayaks build.

Will be getting out on it next month without fail after I Finnish the little jobs on it.......weather permitting.

Remember the bigger the bait the bigger the catch bill:sneaky: not easy to catch fishes you know:) I will be paying close attention to your successes and!! ....your failures:whistle::rofl::rofl:

Remember the bigger the bait the bigger the catch bill:sneaky: not easy to catch fishes you know:) I will be paying close attention to your successes and!! ....your failures:whistle::rofl::rofl:

Hi Markus :)

There will no doubt be more failures than successes on my part buddy :rolleyes:

Taking the urine out of other accomplished fisherman such as yourself is all well and good.
BUT.......it sets you up for a fall if you fail to do better yourself.......of course that will not apply to me.........as my catch pictures will testify:whistle::rofl::p

Going to hammer it next month mate.........weather permitting:thumbsup:

Hi Markus :)

There will no doubt be more failures than successes on my part buddy :rolleyes:

Taking the urine out of other accomplished fisherman such as yourself is all well and good.
BUT.......it sets you up for a fall if you fail to do better yourself.......of course that will not apply to me.........as my catch pictures will testify:whistle::rofl::p

Going to hammer it next month mate.........weather permitting:thumbsup:

It will be my luck that you will not miss a strike bill :D still if ....you....do:rofl: all in good fun buddy:thumbsup:

Hope the weather hold for you bill... looking forward to your pic’s and reports mate. Tight lines buddy :thumbsup:

Cheers Mark.....you to mate :)

Hope you manage to find the time to get ooot yersen........ya ken:thumbsup:

Package delivered yesterday....... Aghh good me thinks...... The Kayak handles have arrived :thumbsup:

Opened up the package and stared in disbelief......... Only One handle in the packet...... Perhaps I will get another package today....... Containing the other one :rolleyes::rofl::rofl::rofl::mad:

No rips or tears in the packet to suggest that one had fallen out or been taken........ Waiting now for reply from EBay seller and Ebay...... Can't wait :rofl::thumbsdown:

Just found a message from the seller mentioned above.
Asking for a photo of the handle they sent to me so they can identify the problem?????

I can feel the blood rushing to my head at the moment...... What a crock of :poo: :mad:

Hi Mark.

Honestly mate.... I can't believe their response.
Next they will be asking for a picture of the MISSING handle....... Should have posted this in the joke section I think.

Tossers :mad:

Back