• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Beach shelter and camp kitchen.

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
Used to spend many an hour on the beach night/day fishing in all weathers......strong winds......... and lots of rain......even hot sunshine.....sometimes :rolleyes: :)
The shelter I used to have is now long gone......but used to keep me and the kit dry and sheltered from the winds.
Been looking about with a mind to buying another.
Not just for fishing.....but also to use on family picnics....beach.....moors....... and maybe use as a camp kitchen now and then.
A carving den in the woods 🤔

Might hit the button on one of these:

Very similar to what I had and used before.....so I know it will do the job nicely.

Happy days :)

Use to have the Shakespeare tripod for beach fishing with a tarp over it, same idea but that one is much better with more room 👍🏻 Push the button bill lol

This one turned up.......not bad for the money :thumbsup:
Looking out for a seat box now.....rod stand ordered.

Spot on 👍🏻 Do the fish doon your way no prefer the green tents bill? No catch much with a blue yin Ken 🤭😂

Blue or Green @Ark79 .....they really don't care........but TARTAN they absolutely hate.....Well.......................as YOU know :whistle: 🤭 :)

Back