• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Bear Grylls and Warrick Davis

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
Anybody else watch this?

What a great man Warren Davis is.
Some of the challenges he took on would be difficult for most and required courage and determination to complete.
His sense of humour is off the scale.
Watching him negotiate the rope bridge over the gorge was hallarious nearly PMSL.....not at him......but with him.
He absolutely deserves and earned total respect.

If you have not seen the episode yet it is very worth a watch.
I defy you not to laugh and also feel a lump in your throat in places.

I have not deleted it yet Al.......want to watch it again.:thumbsup:
Standing on the ski of the helicopter opened his eyes wide too........and as for the lift........well:D

Just watched a clip of him on the ropes:thumbsup: he’s a funny we chap:D fair play to him though. Will have a gander at the full episode late. Looks like a good one bill :thumbsup:

I have not deleted it yet Al.......want to watch it again.:thumbsup:
Standing on the ski of the helicopter opened his eyes wide too........and as for the lift........well:D

You mean the extraction ? yeah his face was a picture :D

Anybody else watch this?

What a great man Warren Davis is.
Some of the challenges he took on would be difficult for most and required courage and determination to complete.
His sense of humour is off the scale.
Watching him negotiate the rope bridge over the gorge was hallarious nearly PMSL.....not at him......but with him.
He absolutely deserves and earned total respect.

If you have not seen the episode yet it is very worth a watch.
I defy you not to laugh and also feel a lump in your throat in places.
I totally agree with all the comments, the man is a legend

Back