• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Bear grylls trousers.

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
Head above the parapet......and never mind the stigma :D

Say what you will about the man....... I do think some of his kit is worth a look and well made.
I have been wearing Jack Wolfskin trousers for years....they are comfortable....they stretch.....and they dry very quickly...great in cold weather with under layer.....dont stick to the skin when wet.

Tried Tactical 511s....so uncomfortable ( Just my thoughts ).......Fallraven 3000s can't get on with them.

So I am going to try a pair of the Bear Grylls trousers.....they seem to have the same qualities as the Wolfskins.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bear-Gryll...90382740&sr=8-7&keywords=bear+grylls+clothing

Head above the parapet......and never mind the stigma :D

Say what you will about the man....... I do think some of his kit is worth a look and well made.
I have been wearing Jack Wolfskin trousers for years....they are comfortable....they stretch.....and they dry very quickly...great in cold weather with under layer.....dont stick to the skin when wet.

Tried Tactical 511s....so uncomfortable ( Just my thoughts ).......Fallraven 3000s can't get on with them.

So I am going to try a pair of the Bear Grylls trousers.....they seem to have the same qualities as the Wolfskins.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bear-Gryll...90382740&sr=8-7&keywords=bear+grylls+clothing
I'll stick with Dickies Work Ware Bill, if it tough enough for a building site then its definitely tough enough for what we do

Av had a few pairs bill....always go a size above m8

they are not bad...but personally a would go with what you know....nothing against the man av always enjoyed watching his programs....av had 2 of the jackets and a would recommend them

they are not bad...but personally a would go with what you know....nothing against the man av always enjoyed watching his programs....av had 2 of the jackets and a would recommend them
I bet you take a size 12 Mark:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Think you are taking a big risk there Bill.
It won't take him long to notice that his trousers are missing.
Expect to hear him crashing through one of your windows on the end of an abseiling rope at any minute.
Do not come between a bear & his slacks ! ;)

@mark wilson .

Thanks for your feed back Mark....always good to have the word from someone who has tried a product.:thumbsup:
I did a bit of looking around...reviews etc.....and I think I will do as you say and stick with what has worked for me in the past:thumbsup:
The Wolfies take some beating for comfort:thumbsup:

You just saved me £35 mate........cheers Mark;):thumbsup:

Ohh Joe....how can you be so cruel mate:(

Your lucky.....you could get away with a pair of shorts.......still have to take up the hems an inch or two though PMSL :rofl::rofl::rofl::p:thumbsup:
Ah the advantage of being vertically challenged sometimes pays off:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dickies stuff is tuff, I generally stick with combats, comfortable, cheap and tuff, but in the summer it's generally helikon shorts.

Helikon Bill, They make the services wear but also do a non camo civilian range of the clothing.

Gotta be something here. . . .

https://www.heinnie.com/brands/helikon-tex/

Hi Lee.

Thanks for the heads up:thumbsup:
Found a pair that resemble the Wolfskins in nearly every way:thumbsup:
Might give them a go....cheers me dear:thumbsup:

@mark wilson .

Thanks for your feed back Mark....always good to have the word from someone who has tried a product.:thumbsup:
I did a bit of looking around...reviews etc.....and I think I will do as you say and stick with what has worked for me in the past:thumbsup:
The Wolfies take some beating for comfort:thumbsup:

You just saved me £35 mate........cheers Mark;):thumbsup:

Your welcom bill :thumbsup:

Bill!.....you could always get a KILT yi Ken put some girrderrrs in yi :rofl::rofl:

I watch all the Alaska shows and nine times out of ten they got jeans on! Good old American denim its gotta be the original bush wear, was it not made for hard outdoor wear lol

Back