• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Beavercraft woodcarving tools

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
I recently ordered a spoon carving knife on Etsy from "Beavercraft Woodcarving Tools"
Unfortunately the same type but different knife was sent to me.
I was a little dissapointed and sent the seller "Max"a message to explain the situation.
He returned my message in minutes.... Offering to send the correct knife!!
Asked him for postage slip to return the wrong one..... He said there was no need.
In this day and age it was so refreshing and appreciated to get that service and response.

I will be adding reviews of the knives and can whole heartedly recommend this company to any woodcarvers here. :thumbsup:

Picture of knife sent..... Quality item.

IMG_20200311_120139.jpg
IMG_20200311_120128.jpg
IMG_20200311_120115.jpg
IMG_20200311_120102.jpg

Picture here of the knife I ordered that he is sending.

A like the shape of the handles to bill, do u get a comfortable grip on them? The mora I have is good but it dose have the tendency to rotate slightly.

A like the shape of the handles to bill, do u get a comfortable grip on them? The mora I have is good but it dose have the tendency to rotate slightly.

I like the grip on it Mark....might not be too everyones taste.
Certainly enables a good controlled pressure..... and leverage without rotation. :thumbsup:
Strong little blades mate.:)

Postman dropped this off today.
True to their word Beaver Craft have now posted the correct knife..... Great company.
This thing is like a razor..... Well happy.
IMG_20200321_140439.jpg
IMG_20200321_140430.jpg
IMG_20200321_140503.jpg

Back