• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Beer can stove - easy build

Madriverrob

Extremely Addicted
Came across this YouTube tutorial for a quick and simple beer can stove , easy to make and works well , bonus of you have to sink a few beers ......Here’s a few I’ve made this morning

E6F4BFA8-AF82-4497-A6C2-00FC0D097B83.jpeg
8879E461-259E-4CF5-BD40-CCD7D5519A2F.jpeg

If it works...it works. Should always have a beer can when out anyway :D

I like this design, it's a great instructional video to produce a simple burner. There seems to be many variations on the theme of alcohol/beercan stoves but this is a nice, simple to make design that doesn't require all the faffing about with epoxy JB Weld, mineral insulation or tiny drill bits (who even owns a 30 thousands of an inch drill bit let alone succeeds in finding it a second time?)

I don't understand any of these comments, I must be a bit slow on the uptake, is it time to pick on Joe again.....already?

I don't understand any of these comments, I must be a bit slow on the uptake, is it time to pick on Joe again.....already?
as long as they're picking on me they are leaving you alone Ystranc:rofl:

Back