• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Belt first aid kit

Bushcraft Rob

Very Addicted
My personal thoughts are if you carry a knife on you whilst you are out then you should carry a basic belt first aid kit. My feelings are this should be mandatory. If someone should injure themselves use their first aid kit and not yours.

Always carry a first aid kit in the top of my rucksack. Easy access.....it’s good practice

My thoughts are to use anyones that is to close hand and the quickest to get to.....argue whos is whos later when the casualty is attended too.
We should all carry one.
Not many Bushcrafters/campers carry on a belt....normally clipped outside of the pack.
Sutures are not normally found in basic kits....so it is very worthwhile adding them.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Steroplas...hash=item3acab195b5:m:mVn2GRm3NdS2RYE-BCaannQ

A have a pack of them. Also surgical glue. Bit more expensive than super glue but worth the money :thumbsup:

My thoughts are to use anyones that is to close hand and the quickest to get to.....argue whos is whos later when the casualty is attended too.
We should all carry one.
Not many Bushcrafters/campers carry on a belt....normally clipped outside of the pack.
Sutures are not normally found in basic kits....so it is very worthwhile adding them.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Steroplas...hash=item3acab195b5:m:mVn2GRm3NdS2RYE-BCaannQ
Bit of a waste of time if your pack is 20/30/40 meters away it needs to be on your person at hand at all times just my opinion as mine is
;)
stiches.jpg

Am sure I read that when I was looking for what glue would work.

A don’t mind spending a little more for the right stuff:D

Back