• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Belt loop for Hatchet

Nice work mate looks the part, looking at yours now I wish I had stitched my handle guard on.

That’s turned out rather nicely. I might have to have a go at something similar. Unfortunately my next job with my wildlife hatchet is to reprofile its edge after letting a friend use it last week and having it returned with several rather large dings courtesy of a metal pipeo_O. Funny how you can rapidly go off someone :mad:

That’s turned out rather nicely. I might have to have a go at something similar. Unfortunately my next job with my wildlife hatchet is to reprofile its edge after letting a friend use it last week and having it returned with several rather large dings courtesy of a metal pipeo_O. Funny how you can rapidly go off someone :mad:
Mine also has several dings on the edge......Wendy has a very hard head

You need to have a word with your mate @Bionic and explain.......... metal pipes do not burn well ;):D

Look forward to seeing your belt loop for the wildlife Hatchet.......happy making👍:)

Back