• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Best "Out and About" photo comp (closed - winner)

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
Competition No2 :thumbsup:

This can be interesting photos taken while on a bimble in the woods and having a brew.
A day/night outing, or longer stays.
Pictures while out testing and using new kit etc.

No write ups in this thread please ( keep the write ups for the Out and About section only :thumbsup: ) ......just pictures with a small description added:thumbsup:

Again please read the rules in the locked thread above:thumbsup:

The prize for best photo is £10 and the winner is picked by admin :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My first visit to Scotland with the Bushcraft forum :)

DSC_0031.JPG

Closing date for this comp is 1st March 2016 so get your pics up chaps. . . A prize of £10 is up for grabs for the best photo, admin will pick the winner.

Last edited:
3 mile stroll from Symonds Yat East to Symonds Yat West (make that 6 miles - the last photo explains!) This was Feb 2015 on a short break self catering…

IMG_1158_zpsfz3k9dih.jpg

IMG_1160_zpsy2b02uzo.jpg

IMG_1161_zpska5bmsaa.jpg

IMG_1168_zpsplgotjwa.jpg

IMG_1171_zpsde1nfu6p.jpg

IMG_1178_zps06a5snmw.jpg

IMG_1180_zps0orxe4zb.jpg

IMG_1188_zpshtcbaumw.jpg

IMG_1193_zpsrnh0p9w7.jpg

IMG_1195_zpssudhbjxy.jpg

IMG_1208_zpsck6v43yi.jpg

IMG_1213_zps4wd13x3z.jpg

Symonds yat the wire bridge is at the biblins you in the wye valley there I live 4 miles from there Paul

Symonds yat the wire bridge is at the biblins you in the wye valley there I live 4 miles from there Paul

Monmouth? This was our 5th time in the same Self Catering, absolutely love the Wye Valley and Symonds Yat, going nearer to Haye on Wye in the Summer…..

OTE="paulnb57, post: 35621, member: 8362"]Monmouth? This was our 5th time in the same Self Catering, absolutely love the Wye Valley and Symonds Yat, going nearer to Haye on Wye in the Summer…..[/QUOTE]
No
Not Monmouth Coleford Paul Monmouth 7 miles from me

Canadian Canoeing The Wye From Ross on Wye to Symonds Yat a couple of years ago…

188750_1007850048819_5082_n_zpsgdxwqdzt.jpg

OTE="paulnb57, post: 35621, member: 8362"]Monmouth? This was our 5th time in the same Self Catering, absolutely love the Wye Valley and Symonds Yat, going nearer to Haye on Wye in the Summer…..
No
Not Monmouth Coleford Paul Monmouth 7 miles from me[/QUOTE]

Nice part of the world…envious!

Envy no need to be envious my friend I'm just lucky to have been born there me being a bushy I got the biggest playground ever :rofl::rofl::rofl::whistle:

Wye Valley, The Forest of Dean, Brecon National Park on your doorstep......I love Our little South Island, but your neck of the woods is very special....

My neck of the woods is unique sadly its under attack from frakkers gov got an idea to do frakking here

Back