• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Best photo of 2017 competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Site Owner
Staff member
Best photo of 2017 competition.

Post your bushcraft photos of this year and you could win the £25 voucher from go outdoors.

Your pics can be of anything bushcraft related, your outings, camps, wildlife, skills, landscape, etc. . .

The closing date is midnight 31st December 2017

Shall I start :)

DSC02698 (1).JPG

Scotland trip 2017....a very rough Loch Arkaig snow on mountains in distance.

Nothing compared to the nightmares and sleepless nights Bill will have at the next meet as reprisal for showing that photo. Now where's that pic I took of Bill having a bush bath...........I think it needs another airing....

Nothing compared to the nightmares and sleepless nights Bill will have at the next meet as reprisal for showing that photo. Now where's that pic I took of Bill having a bush bath...........I think it needs another airing....

No please noooo more pictures of the wild life av just had my breakfast :rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back