• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Bets 7th 8th 9th Feb

Medwayman

Quite Addicted
bets.PNG

My missus likes a bet , I’ve shared your tips , let’s hope she shares any winnings 🤔😳

Mine too but she bets like me, we're pennies not pounds types generally although I do up it occasionally, bet a whole 7 quid on a banker last week. Which bit me in the arse. :evilstare:

not a good start with Bristol city losing the first game , still got 4 games and 15 odd bets on with the others

With a profit assured with the Coventy and Exeter games giving me a correct score double, about £50 (and 2 singles) , all eyes on the City game a correct score treble and the other doubles would bring in around £500 odd, yes please !!

Midweek bets going up this afternoon

Damn that storm Ciara Man city game called off did win £106 with the double and result only.

midweek games can wait until weather does one!!

Reactions: Bam
Bummer I was banking in the City game 🙁

I'm just raging cos it was looking like the game of the day. At the risk of being accused of being a big old sexist, the Man U women V Chelsea women just doesn't fire my rockets.

Back