• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Bets 9th March

Medwayman

Quite Addicted
Broke even last week

Don't know who you bet with but Skybet are doing a thing this week that if you put a bet of up to 20 quid on the first race at Cheltenham and it doesn't come in you get your money back. Seems a no brainer, just put 20 quid on the favourite and the worst case scenario is you get your 20 quid back. 20 is normally far too rich for me but hey, its potentially free money and I'l be taking whatever money I have at the end of the week out, even if its 20 quid.

I use various bookies, I have about 8 accounts a trick i learnt is to change who you bet with quite often and some give you a "we missed you free bet" betfair are good at that free bets or sometimes some free spins on there games (NEVER REPEAT NEVER PLAY WITH REAL MONEY ON THE GAMES) i got 5 free spins on an arcade game can t remember which one but won Ā£4 odd quid , then walked away and put a bet on with it, did not win mind.

Saturdays Lucky 31's (probably stick with 2-1 as usual)

West Ham V Huddersfield
Rotherham V Norwich
Sunderland V Walsall
Bury V Cambridge

and If you could again please sir pick me out a 2-1 winner for this Saturday

Reactions: Bam
Try Falkirk V Partick for a 2 - 1.

I've tried a few sites but I really do just gamble for fun and have stuck with bet365 for about 4 years now (I did used to get the wee teasers from Coral and WIlliam Hill when I stopped using them.) The 'free bets' 365 do were fantastic but they realised chancers like me ripped the piss. While the bets used to be capped at 50 quid I'm now capped at a fiver. It came in last night right enough. šŸ˜Ž They'll tell you what games but the Liverpool V Bayern game last night was one. Its put a fiver on before the game and get a free fiver 'in play' bet on. I usually put a fiver on both teams to score in the first half NO before and my in play as a YES. More often than not the NO comes in and I win a pound odd but every now and then the YES comes in and I win 'big' (at least for me). When it was 50 quid I was winning a hundred and fiftyish, last night it was about 15 but its all free money. :)

The missus works with a boy who is big into his betting and he pointed us towards it, same with the skybet Cheltenham offer.

Back