• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

BI POD

Even a cheap atlas copy like this will do the job
20190220_134629.jpg

@Aquilosdad

What is the maximum height adjustment on the Atlas mate?

For most hunting situations I have always found the 9/13 inch a good option................especially around the margins when the grass is normally a bit longer and where a lot of shooting takes place.
Been glad of the extra height on many an occasion.

@Aquilosdad

What is the maximum height adjustment on the Atlas mate?

For most hunting situations I have always found the 9/13 inch a good option................especially around the margins when the grass is normally a bit longer and where a lot of shooting takes place.
Been glad of the extra height on many an occasion.
I'll measure it,it was only about 25 quid ok for 22 but I think the 308 would mince it.Would be fine on a cop.

so thats the new pod on with a new sling .... before any of you say the pods on back to front i prefer it that way as the legs when folded dont get in the way of my grip on the stock when im taking free standing shots .... also thought id sneak a photo of one of my english bull terriers (chuck 12 yrs old) he,s getting lump and bumpy now .... but still got to stick his nose in and see whats going on while the two girls are snoozing in the dinning room waiting for the roast dinner :)

View attachment 16572View attachment 16573View attachment 16574View attachment 16575

so thats the new pod on with a new sling .... before any of you say the pods on back to front i prefer it that way as the legs when folded dont get in the way of my grip on the stock when im taking free standing shots .... also thought id sneak a photo of one of my english bull terriers (chuck 12 yrs old) he,s getting lump and bumpy now .... but still got to stick his nose in and see whats going on while the two girls are snoozing in the dinning room waiting for the roast dinner :)

I notice that the barrel is aimed over the dug's head..... just saying...... :p

Sorry mate missed this one.

Looking good buddy......have you tried it out yet?
Liking the timber work.........very smart 👍

Had to order a new bag for the rifle as it wouldnt go in the old one with the pod on ..... this arrived yesterday LUVODI 39/47-inch Rifle Case Tactical Gun Bag Soft Padded Carbine Case Fishing Rod Bag Backpack Pistol Shotgun Airsoft Case Storage with Shoulder Strap, 4 Pouches, 1 Short Gun Pocket, Waterproof Nylon: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Outdoors

the rifle fits like a dream ..... just waiting on getting the bottle back from the testers as it was out of ticket ....

just renewed my insurance as well so when i get the bottle back im good to go .....will be great to get out shooting again its been a long time coming :)

Back