• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register
Hi CT.

The cave was a nice find....fair old size too.....begs to be explored......was that your first visit to it?
Nice haul of Chaga......was gifted a piece from a chap at a meet we went to a while back....works well.

Another great day outdoors.:thumbsup:

one of the largest cave systems in my area ,Cape Breton. I have followed it down a ways further before, where it is dark and deep like a whales mouth. It opens up into some very large rooms. Always nice feeling to see the light again. A great day indeed

Last edited:
@Cloud Talker....... Caves......mysterious things... :)

We have some caves that are fairly local to us....Prehistoric.
Now looked after and turned into a tourist attraction which is cool.
Have taken my Grandchildren to visit them.

Here is a link for you to look at....if caves interest you......beautiful in there:thumbsup:

https://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/...k.images.search.yahoo.com&ei=UTF-8&n=60&x=wrt
I used to climb cliffs and mountain and teach others but you would never get me in a cave or pothole

Confined spaces are not for everyone Joe.......the rooms in these caves are quite big so you might be ok....plus you would have the company and support of others.:thumbsup:

Stick it on the Bucket list mate.......and do it quickly:sneaky::sneaky::whistle::rofl:

Confined spaces are not for everyone Joe.......the rooms in these caves are quite big so you might be ok....plus you would have the company and support of others.:thumbsup:

Stick it on the Bucket list mate.......and do it quickly:sneaky::sneaky::whistle::rofl:
Well I'm willing to give it a go Bill

Wow I would love to get a chance to check those caves out someday, amazing places the underworld. Cheddar is one of my favorite

There is one room in Chedder that they have set up as a music chamber....the sound is amazing:thumbsup:

Back