• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Bit more practice.

Slightly heavier than the Defiant/Sniper Lights 8.5 grain as opposed to 7.4 grains but work well and competitive price. I have yet to weigh a batch to see what the variation is. When I do I will post the results.
Excellent thanks mate

Today's targets. Went to permission as the Steam Fair has been kept shut due to weather.
IMG_20230805_130219.jpg

20230917_080151.jpg
16949343147313053584441772372675.jpg

Two targets shot at 30yds using pellets from jsb and arms. The only difference was the jsb were 4.52's and the air arms 4.51 head size. Sorry the picture's are awkward to view. There was a head on breeze when I shot the groups. I use my bsa scorpion se with a bsa 8 _ 32 x 44 scope.

Nice shooting. I love my BSA's and it is interesting they normally prefer the larger size pellet. I have had bad results from JSB pellets in mine. I once bought half a sleeve (6 tins) at a club up North. Soon got rid of them on some unsuspecting individual.;)

Back