• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Sorted Black wire, on off thingy on torch

Status
Not open for further replies.

200 Bar

Slightly Addicted
Hiya
I have a torch/light on top off my rifle, the most excellent Brocock Hunter, its an LED, the light not the hunter, does a great job, but the wire, on / off stick to the butt (not my arse) thingy is boll------, does anyone have one.
You unscrew the cap on the back and replace with the one with the wire and switch. What am I saying, like you dont know doh
200 Bar
await patiently any replies, many thanks

You need to find out make of light and try find a pressure switch to suit that light. ;)

Its black :D
no name on it, works bril out to 60 plus yards
where can I get a pressure switch, any idea mate ?

I've got one off a Walther 'Tactical'. End cap diameter is 1 inch and cable is 4 inches long - any good to ye auld yin?

:D

I've got one off a Walther 'Tactical'. End cap diameter is 1 inch and cable is 4 inches long - any good to ye auld yin?
yoh my main man, how ya doin, many thanks, sounds like the job, just measured it, it is 1 inch diameter, the thread is a windy, screwy type (hahaha), and the length is enough, done job.
Not sure of the protocol now, how much, do i pm with address, do i send a self addressed bacon sarny ;) etc.

not sure how i did that, but msg is above with quote (Unusually i`ve been on the whisky, had some talisker)(in fact lots of talisker)

That would be brill mate, have pm`d you with my details, let me know what i owe you

In that case, congrats on scotland beating italy in the 6 nations, and many thanks, slange hic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back