• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Expired Blacks Good Companion Major

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol

Extremely Addicted
....I know, poultry dentistry.....

but: in case...... I'm hunting for a good condition Major, or even a Super....ideally with A frame and extended flysheet in Protex (cotton) SIG not essential.

I am a huge fan of these tents and regularly use a Standard with extended fly, but not really big enough for two, never mind 3, as Blacks used to advertise!

Failing living in Hope, I'll try Cloud Cuckoo land.......:)

Thank you.

but: in case...... I'm hunting for a good condition Major, or even a Super....ideally with A frame and extended flysheet in Protex (cotton) SIG not essential.

I am a huge fan of these tents and regularly use a Standard with extended fly, but not really big enough for two, never mind 3, as Blacks used to advertise!

Thank you.
My main tent is a Coleman 4 birth my lightweight is a tarp and my emergency under a bush that's all I can say on the subject

Thank you.

Just in case...I'm still looking for one???:whistle:

Its amazing the emails I've had, just asking what I am going to pay, without anyone explaining what they have and what condition stuff is? When you ask for that detail, it all goes quiet............
Three times now, what's that about?

PS...still looking!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back