• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Boat kayak survival grab bag pelican 1500 case

I use pelican cases as the kits are for made up boats therefore I don't take chances of the case failing

Your right Lee as you can't take chances out on the water ! :thumbsup:

The ones I suggested were to help keep moisture build up at bay if left in the car for long periods. I think that they could be good to house a winter car kit ! :)

Your right Lee as you can't take chances out on the water ! :thumbsup:

The ones I suggested were to help keep moisture build up at bay if left in the car for long periods. I think that they could be good to house a winter car kit ! :)

I got a couple of them little ones their fine :)

As a lapsed white water kayaker and kayak instructor I spent most of my youth and early twenties with spare kit in an assortment of containers.

Then, top of the range were tubular bdh containers that were strong and watertight and came in a variety of sizes. These were supplemented by large plastic sweet jars (the ones corner shops sold pick and mix in) which were made watertight with loops of motorbike inner tube.

These were cheap and remarkably robust given that they were wedged in the back of very robust plastic kayaks.

Hi Steve.

Lee is no longer a member......old post mate but feel free to bring it back or start something similar đź‘Ť

Back