• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Bog In A Bag

Oooh let me think...yes I think I can.............NOT carrying said bag....!!!:oopsy:

Anyone contemplating purchasing 1 Shot Willies favoured evac. system should know that the bags it comes with are normal bin bags. You will? need to budget for some compostable/biodegradableinoneslifetime poo bags
You can get the compostable bags from any superstore

Reactions: lol
You can get the compostable bags from any superstore
Oh? I didn't know that., thank you....with coagulant therein as well?.....I'm going poo bag hunting.........(can there be any thing nobler in life.....)

Biodegradable Bags Only For Folding Camping Pop Up Chair Portable Travel Toilet | eBay

This is the link to some bags that Bill put up earlier in the thread lol :thumbsup:

Not too sure if these ones fit but I'm sure that Bill will be along in a minute.

5 x Bog In A Bag Portable Toilet Spare Bags Camping-Festival - Refill Boginabag 5060223600017 | eBay

Yup got them, thank you ! :thumbsup:
Everyone's ongoing concern over the practicalities of my bowel movements is quite touching!!!

Back