• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Book......"Take The Slow Road"..... Scotland.

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
I was given this book for Christmas...... and have been pawing through it slowly......at leisure.
Uplifting reading and a refreshing change from reading about all the doom and gloom and restrictions that hover over us all at the moment due to the covid situation.

Thought I would share this book with you......as it could be of interest for anyone that fancies a bit of touring in and around Scotland.....be it in a Motor Home....Car.......or Motorbike.
From what I have read so far....the book is definitely well written and illustrated and offers a huge amount of information from route planning.....suggested routes......some you would never hear of or think about.... unless you read the book.

When we eventually have our freedoms back..... the ones we crave and miss so much.....and restrictions hopefully become a thing of the past....it will be good to get back to normality.......and back on the road enjoying life and nature at its best.

Until such times....Lorraine and I will be planning and looking at brighter...... much happier horizons and travels :)

Back