• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Boots....time for a change.

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
Having lace up and crossover lacing boots has become a real pain....and a struggle to get on and off......especially in the confines of a tent.
Been using "Toggi slip on boots" for years for shooting and camping and find them so much easier to get on with.
Have been looking around for the same style to cope with most seasons and conditions and for general bushy use.

So I have made the decision to sell on my other boots....."La Sportiva Nepals'......Jahtijaht premium Air-Tex2......and Scarpa Mantas.
Will put the details and description sizes/pictures in the for sale section with photos soon.
Maybe of interest to someone....sizes ranging from 9 to 10.

After looking around I came across these.....they seem to fit the bill.....ha.....see what I did there.....fit the bill :rolleyes::D
Still browsing but these are looking good at the moment.......going to be a welcomed change :)

Last edited:
Back