• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Boxing Day dinner šŸ˜

Ark79

Site Manager
Roast and veg with homemade roast tatties and ovā€™course šŸ· ;):D just searing my meet.....ooh matron :lol:
09590854-7A10-4C99-AC51-07BDF1D35396.jpeg
5024F2B1-FC81-46F1-8913-6653EDA1F164.jpeg

lovely, all tickā€™ity boo here people.....howā€™s yours going???

Looks braw Mark, I'm having home done ham with egg and chips, just to get the ham used. Your option looks wayyyyyy better, have a good one bro.

We went out to a very good pub called the Griffon. A. single pint of ButtyBach with a game terrine followed by sea bass served with capers, broccoli and kale. I skipped having pudding because we still have loads of cheese at home.
All in all I've tried to be quite moderate in what I've eaten over the holiday this year.

No photos but tradition of remains of the turkey, stuffing balls, pigs in blankets and veg plus the gravey baked with creme freche and full grain mustard with a topping of crumbled roast potatoes and parsnips.

Back