• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Brain Dead, Only In America

It's a pity the police didn't deep six a few more of them

Gotta say, this desire to 'get' Trump isn't helping. He's got a week and a half left, these attempts to either get him removed or impeached is just going to play to the sizeable minority that liked Trump. Effectively making him a bit of a martyr.

Don't get me wrong, the man is a horrible human being and I'm looking forward to him having to answer a LOT of questions when he's no longer El Presidente but this seems to have become far too personal to the point of vendetta. To the victor the spoils I suppose.

I can't help thinking that the lady named Nancy Pelosi is prime mover out for his scalp, they have never been best buddies.😆

I read somewhere that if he is impeached his best part of a $ Million pension and another $ one Million 'Travel' allowance goes out the window, not that he's short of a few Bob. His Golf Courses won't be making much anyway, all the big Tournaments have binned his Courses as playing venues..

Gotta say, this desire to 'get' Trump isn't helping. He's got a week and a half left, these attempts to either get him removed or impeached is just going to play to the sizeable minority that liked Trump. Effectively making him a bit of a martyr.

Don't get me wrong, the man is a horrible human being and I'm looking forward to him having to answer a LOT of questions when he's no longer El Presidente but this seems to have become far too personal to the point of vendetta. To the victor the spoils I suppose.
Andy the biggest problem with Trump is that he has become unhinged to the point of being dangerous

I can't help thinking that the lady named Nancy Pelosi is prime mover out for his scalp, they have never been best buddies.😆

I read somewhere that if he is impeached his best part of a $ Million pension and another $ one Million 'Travel' allowance goes out the window, not that he's short of a few Bob. His Golf Courses won't be making much anyway, all the big Tournaments have binned his Courses as playing venues..
He's property rich and cash poor Sax and the Russians are going to be calling in the millions he owes. Since his six bankruptcies no American bank will touch him. Once he's out in a few days he's going to be up to his neck in the crap

Andy the biggest problem with Trump is that he has become unhinged to the point of being dangerous
I don't think that's a recent thing.

I would guess now that he's on the way out there will be more 'restrictions' however unofficial on him, I doubt he'll be allowed anywhere near the big red button kind of thing.

He's property rich and cash poor Sax and the Russians are going to be calling in the millions he owes. Since his six bankruptcies no American bank will touch him. Once he's out in a few days he's going to be up to his neck in the crap

tenor.gif

I don't think that's a recent thing.

I would guess now that he's on the way out there will be more 'restrictions' however unofficial on him, I doubt he'll be allowed anywhere near the big red button kind of thing.
Those days are gone, by all accounts Pelosi has already spoken to the military and the minute trump tries anything stupid the senate will invoke the 25th amendment

Well as we're all locked down and bored I was having a nose on the internet (actually looking for an obituary for the deadpool I do :oopsy: ) I found this.

QAnon: What is it and where did it come from?

There was me thinking the Viking guy was just another attention seeking phuqwit but no, apparently he's a shaman for those lads. Only a matter of time before its over here.... if it isn't already.

tumblr_og6ysj918z1qdpkauo1_500.gif

Attachments

• tumblr_og6ysj918z1qdpkauo1_500.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 478

You could be right (1 st paragraph) but if he is impeached (he won't be...) it would stop him EVER being able to run again. He's already apparently squeezed people millions towards this.........
Him running again does worry me......

Well as we're all locked down and bored I was having a nose on the internet (actually looking for an obituary for the deadpool I do :oopsy: ) I found this.

QAnon: What is it and where did it come from?

There was me thinking the Viking guy was just another attention seeking phuqwit but no, apparently he's a shaman for those lads. Only a matter of time before its over here.... if it isn't already.

Unfortunately elements of it do seem to have made it here. There is a very small but vocal number of 5G vandals and antivaccine types who love a good conspiracy theory no matter how improbable. The basis of QAnon is a little more Americancentric however as it is mainly promotes a rumour that the democrats operated a secret paedophile ring out of a pizza shop and Hillery Clinton is in league with Satan. 😶

Attachments

• tumblr_og6ysj918z1qdpkauo1_500.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 658
Unfortunately elements of it do seem to have made it here. There is a very small but vocal number of 5G vandals and antivaccine types who love a good conspiracy theory no matter how improbable. The basis of QAnon is a little more Americancentric however as it is mainly promotes a rumour that the democrats operated a secret paedophile ring out of a pizza shop and Hillery Clinton is in league with Satan. 😶
You say that but George Floyd dying (horribly and very publicly) has got more publicity because it happened in America over stuff like the Roiyngyas or the problem with slavery in parts of Africa like Mauritania. Black Lives Matter if they're First World ones it seems. Probably helps if there's a few celebs backing the cause too.

For me its all very egocentric, you need to make sure you're on the 'right' (no capital of course :rolleyes: ) anti racist bandwagon, you wouldn't want social media judging you....

You could be right (1 st paragraph) but if he is impeached (he won't be...) it would stop him EVER being able to run again. He's already apparently squeezed people millions towards this.........
Him running again does worry me......

If for some bizarre reason the Yanks vote him in a second time then they deserve it. Sorry Lol but I'd say its become all too personal in Washington and shame on them for that. If 'The Donald' wants to risk abject humiliation by standing again then have at it.... I doubt he'd risk it though, he's far too egotistic. He'll just keep banging the drum that 'he was robbed' while becoming more of a comedy figure. At least I hope that's how it pans out, with a bit of time in 'the big house'. :lol: I can't see The Donald doing well in the pokey..... can see his back end being a target for a lot of the disenfranchised... :)

I see the BLM protest as a very, very different thing to the conspiracy theories put about by QAnon.
As you so rightly say, George Floyd's death was horrible and very public...moreover it was the straw that broke the camel's back coming as it did after so many unjustifiable deaths of African Americans.
I tend to take the backing of celebrities with a pinch of salt unless they have some special knowledge or access to more facts than most of us.

I see the BLM protest as a very, very different thing to the conspiracy theories put about by QAnon.
As you so rightly say, George Floyd's death was horrible and very public...moreover it was the straw that broke the camel's back coming as it did after so many unjustifiable deaths of African Americans.
I tend to take the backing of celebrities with a pinch of salt unless they have some special knowledge or access to more facts than most of us.
Yes and I get that in the US, it was an almost instinctive reaction to yet 'another black guy' getting killed by the police.

It's spread across to the UK I'm a bit more cynical of though. Not because I don't think there are issues in the UK but because I think people (and there seemed to be a lot of earnest middle class white kids involved) were looking for an outlet and what's more noble than anti racism..... Noble enough to break covid.... colour me (if you excuse the expression) cynical. Admittedly I have become a right auld cynical bugger in my dotage.

Back