• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Brand new unissued Bivvi from Military Mart

Philmandoo, have you had much to do with Endicotts? They have some stuff that is advertised as new at much better prices than firms like Silvermans..

Reactions: Bam
Bought a couple bits from them - they do seem to take more care over the grading of items. And they are very knowledgeable on the phone.

Hi peeps...now back from the land of bloody amazingness...……...

Sorry to hear of Ystrancs ongoing shite....but I have to admit I have had nothing but first rate service and stuff from MM. But that doesn't help Ystranc…….my offer is still there if you want it; I know it's unseen etc., but it'll be foc…..I just have not used it....it is as far as I know, mint.

I bought a brand new repro one that is indistinguishable from the military issue except it is unstamped with the national stock number. Absolutely waterproof and no bad issues with it at all, big enough to fit me and all my worldly possessions.
I'm pleasantly surprised how much more waterproof it is compared with my '95 woodland DPM gortex...I just need to look after it.

Back