• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Breaky in the woods this morning - Also book promo

G1ZmO

Site Manager
Staff member
Can anyone ID the wee tracks in the snow?

also did a wee vid for my sister's book :)

Reactions: Bam
Hi Paul.

Nice wee vid mate......good to see you out again......and in the snow too.........lucky bugger :p:D

Congratulations to your Sister on the book......that is some achievement........I hope the sales go well for her:thumbsup:

Did you say you had a link to buy?..........I will take a copy please :).......mates rates of course :rofl:

Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Last edited:
If its possible to have a paperback copy Paul......I will take one please.......PM me details of payment options please :thumbsup:

Hi! Debut novel by Valerie Adam Freeman, "The Kind Darkness of Trees", now available here:

Also on Apple Books, Barnes and Noble, Kobo and many other suppliers (except Amazon/Kindle).

For very limited edition printed copy, currently selling at Ā£8.50 including UK postage, please go to DANIEL THOMAS FREEMAN | Blink In The Endless label
and enquire through the website. Thank you and we hope you love it!!šŸ˜Š

Please forward this to anyone you think would like it - thank you!

Back