• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

British army combat/survival knife

Got some leather :) a very kind moderator over on the British blades site is sending me some :) just ordered a over stitch wheel 4mm 7 holes to 1 inch. need to find a Edge beveller and Adjustable stitch groover.

Noooooo :D Cancel the 7 per inch if you can. Get a 5 per inch. Too close together at 7 per inch, and thats a LOT of sewing. :)

Got some leather :) a very kind moderator over on the British blades site is sending me some :) just ordered a over stitch wheel 4mm 7 holes to 1 inch. need to find a Edge beveller and Adjustable stitch groover.

Noooooo :D Cancel the 7 per inch if you can. Get a 5 per inch. Too close together at 7 per inch, and thats a LOT of sewing. :)

Too late :) I dont mind the extra sewing not as if I have loads to do

Started cutting out my templates, going to emboss the forum logo on the front of it if I can :)

20120519_111212.jpg

Attachments

• 20120519_111212.jpg
    20120519_111212.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 126
these pic's might help

DSC_0064.jpg DSC_0065.jpg DSC_0066.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0064.jpg
    DSC_0064.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 116
  • DSC_0065.jpg
    DSC_0065.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC_0066.jpg
    DSC_0066.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 117
Cheers Lloyd far better than the crappy DPM sheath that came with mine, it's way too big and knife flops around inside it.
Looking forward to making mine now.

the leather on my issued one is only thin (2mm) if a better leather one came along at the right price i'd be interested ;)

Just waiting on my leather to turn up and will make a start on mine, will be posting pictures :)

Back