• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

British Army Deployment Bag !

WildWood1965

Extremely Addicted
Just taken delivery of the above & it looks like it was purchased NEW by the previous owner & only used once or twice.

In Super-grade/New condition these can go for anything between £25-£40 not including postage.

I was the only bidder at £10.00 + £4.95 p&p.

The seller sent it to be signed for at a cost of £6.05.

Now all I need to do is to find 100 litres worth of kit to put in it ! :whistle::rolleyes::D:thumbsup:

I can hear him now... :)

MATT: Why have you bought yet another bag ? :rolleyes:

KNEEF: Because it was only a tenner Dave ! :rofl:

Just taken delivery of the above & it looks like it was purchased NEW by the previous owner & only used once or twice.

In Super-grade/New condition these can go for anything between £25-£40 not including postage.

I was the only bidder at £10.00 + £4.95 p&p.

The seller sent it to be signed for at a cost of £6.05.

Now all I need to do is to find 100 litres worth of kit to put in it ! :whistle::rolleyes::D:thumbsup:

I can hear him now... :)

MATT: Why have you bought yet another bag ? :rolleyes:

KNEEF: Because it was only a tenner Dave ! :rofl:

I read this and immediately blurted out.....KIT TART! :rofl:

Nice bag she said.....have to fill it now she said :D

I read this and immediately blurted out.....KIT TART! :rofl:

Nice bag she said.....have to fill it now she said :D

Thrifty KIT TART on this occasion though buddy ! :thumbsup:

And yes dear :rolleyes: it goes without saying that it will need to be filled but if I can't find a use for it I could always give it to Bill to use as a " Larder Bag" for Aviemore ! :D

these bags are pretty bombproof, mine has had a hard life and generally mistreated and is still going strong. The only part of mine that failed was the vinyl wrapped card that stiffens the base but I replaced it with a pice of thick vinyl that I cut out of an old sign..

.................................but if I can't find a use for it I could always give it to Bill to use as a " Larder Bag" for Aviemore ! :D

@WildWood1965

Bugger.....wish I had seen this sooner.......... or knew you were looking for a deployment bag Kneef!!
I have three of them in total..........two are just sat in the cupboard doing nothing.:rolleyes::(

Only use ONE of them now since starting the diet..........("Oh where oh where is that finger icon") :D

.................................but if I can't find a use for it I could always give it to Bill to use as a " Larder Bag" for Aviemore ! :D

@WildWood1965

Bugger.....wish I had seen this sooner.......... or knew you were looking for a deployment bag Kneef!!
I have three of them in total..........two are just sat in the cupboard doing nothing.:rolleyes::(

Only use ONE of them now since starting the diet..........("Oh where oh where is that finger icon") :D

NICE ! ;)

Back