• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

British Army knife

Ystranc

Administrator
Staff member
1946 British Army knife with fid, lambs foot blade and combined bottle/can opener £45 including UK postage. PayPal friends and family or a cheque
E5816EBA-AE16-4404-B6D0-A3EDB1B3FFD7.jpeg
5D3F2AE8-CC6E-446B-B3C1-1E7869C09ECC.jpeg
BB2B158D-FE0E-4403-A9A2-6C3D92BFD471.jpeg
3110DC98-425C-4DC2-B5A9-1D75648B8794.jpeg
0E89DA97-84CA-4898-9E50-54295CEB08D8.jpeg
714135FF-ADF5-4999-9A61-609753E1E6AB.jpeg
FC4E4D79-FF2A-48C3-9ACE-B9ABB91AF2DA.jpeg

Not for me mate, I’m saving as I’m sure I’ll be coming home from Wales with a Bowie… and a whopper of an excuse to why I have it 😂😂

Not for me mate, I’m saving as I’m sure I’ll be coming home from Wales with a Bowie… and a whopper of an excuse to why I have it 😂😂
The Nowill & Sons Bowie knife is safe and sound put by for you to take a look at and decide, no obligation Mark. If you do want it won’t be silly money.
I just put the Army Engineers knife up for sale to gauge reaction and see if there was any interest in them.

The Nowill & Sons Bowie knife is safe and sound put by for you to take a look at and decide, no obligation Mark. If you do want it won’t be silly money.
I just put the Army Engineers knife up for sale to gauge reaction and see if there was any interest in them.

Fair play mike 😁 👍🏻

Yes, you bought one with a black chequered handle. I remember that one Lol, it was bloody sharp as I recall.
I also sold that Francis Newton knife with the three blades that you saw at that time…£260 to a collector in the Far East

Yes, you bought one with a black chequered handle. I remember that one Lol, it was bloody sharp as I recall.
I also sold that Francis Newton knife with the three blades that you saw at that time…£260 to a collector in the Far East
It still is, and I haven't touched it. It's always with me, thank you :thumbsup:

You did Mark, along with a Kinock broad skinning knife that desperately needed fettling. I remember you saying it was similar to one that you had as a youngster.

You did Mark, along with a Kinock broad skinning knife that desperately needed fettling. I remember you saying it was similar to one that you had as a youngster.

That’s right I remember now👍🏻

I'm glad someone here knows what's going on....................:(

Back