• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Brocock Grand Prix .177

divebuddy

Staff member
After Bill posted about his pcp pistol I started to look around as I have always wanted one to go with my Alecto and the CO2 powered CP99. After a bit of scouting around I have found a Brocock Grand Prix .177
DSC_0262.JPG
DSC_0263.JPG
DSC_0264.JPG
with red dot sight, silencer and case. After a bit of negotiation I got the lot posted for £215. Tried it out today and very pleased. Over the chrono it's showing 5.19 to 5.3 ftlbs using 7.5 grain defiants.

After Bill posted about his pcp pistol I started to look around as I have always wanted one to go with my Alecto and the CO2 powered CP99. After a bit of scouting around I have found a Brocock Grand Prix .177 View attachment 11373 View attachment 11374 View attachment 11375 with red dot sight, silencer and case. After a bit of negotiation I got the lot posted for £215. Tried it out today and very pleased. Over the chrono it's showing 5.19 to 5.3 ftlbs using 7.5 grain defiants.
that's a nice looking pistol Dick

Thanks Joe. It was just the type I was looking for. It's not the latest model but only 2 years old and in very good condition. The target result was straight from the box with no adjustment at 6 yards. Taking it up the club at the weekend for a full test.

Thanks Joe. It was just the type I was looking for. It's not the latest model but only 2 years old and in very good condition. The target result was straight from the box with no adjustment at 6 yards. Taking it up the club at the weekend for a full test.
I definitely like the shape, it looks like it will sit nicely in the hand and being wood allows itself to be shaped even more

Yes it's very comfortable and ambidextrous. Would be a crime to reshape it as it's great finish and I'm told the pistol is a collectors item. Would need to make a replica if I wanted to re-shape it.

Yes it's very comfortable and ambidextrous. Would be a crime to reshape it as it's great finish and I'm told the pistol is a collectors item. Would need to make a replica if I wanted to re-shape it.
Very true Dick but I know of people who've bought a stock pistol and had the but re-profiled

@divebuddy

Hi Dick.

Lovely pistol mate and for a good price to :thumbsup:
Nice timber on it.....nice rich colour..........good shooting mate:thumbsup:

Over on our sister site "Airgun Universe" there is a monthly competition on.....nothing serious and involvong all skill levels.
Shoot your targets and post them up for marking.....easy and fun.
If you fancy joining in....it would be nice to see you over there:):thumbsup:

Just submitted my October targets.

You shoot 10 shots at 5 Yards at 4 targets......so 3....3......2.....2

At 10 yards you shoot 5 and 5 on two different targets.

Targets explained on the thread....and links to print the free targets to:thumbsup:

Come on over mate if you fancy it;)

@divebuddy

Hi Dick.

Lovely pistol mate and for a good price to :thumbsup:
Nice timber on it.....nice rich colour..........good shooting mate:thumbsup:

Over on our sister site "Airgun Universe" there is a monthly competition on.....nothing serious and involvong all skill levels.
Shoot your targets and post them up for marking.....easy and fun.
If you fancy joining in....it would be nice to see you over there:):thumbsup:

Just submitted my October targets.

You shoot 10 shots at 5 Yards at 4 targets......so 3....3......2.....2

At 10 yards you shoot 5 and 5 on two different targets.

Targets explained on the thread....and links to print the free targets to:thumbsup:

Come on over mate if you fancy it;)

I will do it today buddy.

Back