• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register
Brocock Hunter Review

Review Brocock Hunter Review

Gambo

Slightly Talkative
Gambo submitted a new resource:

Brocock Hunter Review - Review Of The Brocock Hunter

If you are looking for an entry into the world of PCP airgun shooting, You cannot get better performance and value for money than the Brocock Hunter in my opinion.

Stock
The rifle comes with a choice of three ambidextrous stock options, but some are better than others.

The base model is fitted with a black synthetic stock (fibreglass), which unfortunately, is hollow.This makes the gun lighter in weight, but the downside is...

Read more about this resource...

I have one of these with the wooden stock, and can endorse all that has been said above. Amazing accuracy out to 60 yards no problem, and so many shots between fills, I still dont know when the drop off is. Just one point, because it performs best with a good fill, 200bar, a 300 bar refill tank is recommended.

hello ime new to the site and to pcp and ive just purchased one with wooden stock . :) picking it up tomorrow .

Hi Simon001, let me know how you get on with it, I have heard nothing but good things, even from fire arms dealers. The accuracy is truly amazing, i put a drawing pin in a piece of wood, placed it out to 40 yards and hit it first shot.
Works better with tele sights, zero in at 35 yards, job done

hello hunter picked up and gone out already what a gun . spent £300 for the gun , a case and silencer . not sure what silencer it is but what a gun . cant wait till thursday to bring it up the range and put it through a crony . used air arms feild to zero it but she likes the rws hobby also .

Enjoy mate, let me know how you get on with the crony, mine came in at about 11.5

only showing 10.5 on the crony nt sure why prob just neads good clean and service. ive asked loads of people if they got a strip down guide for it but nobody seams to knw much about them

Really weird, but if you download - Hawke chairgun pro - at 10.5 with AA you gain 1 yard on mine
and on rws gain a couple of yards. rws being 11.5 grains, AA 15.9 grains
Have you tried moving targets out to 40/50 yrds, just hold over prob 1 or 2 mildots, still very accurate
ps prob does need a clean

Hi Simon001, let me know how you get on with it, I have heard nothing but good things, even from fire arms dealers. The accuracy is truly amazing, i put a drawing pin in a piece of wood, placed it out to 40 yards and hit it first shot.
Works better with tele sights, zero in at 35 yards, job done
Think I need to point out that being an old git, I always use shooting sticks for a firm platform, hence should not miss
The intention was to check the sights as I hadnt for a long time, 1 shot, hit the pin and didnt bother, good enough for me

gave it good clean and fitted a bipod . works good enough now lol :D shot a pigeon after work yesterday while walking the dog . going out this evening because i found a nice spot where they all seem to be gathering near a hedgerow . my mate said to just get there and lay in the long grass about 30 yards away . thanks for the advise by the way much appreciated :)

only showing 10.5 on the crony nt sure why prob just neads good clean and service. ive asked loads of people if they got a strip down guide for it but nobody seams to knw much about them

Hi all,i read in an airgun mag recently that a Brocock shot at 10-5 ft/lbs on a 200 bar pressure but by the time the pressure was at 160 bar the power had risen to 11-6 ft/lbs and stayed at that power. So the shooter stayed at 160 bar and no more on each re-fill.

atb

Last edited:
Back