• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Brownie points..

The Boogie Man

Quite Addicted
Wifey--affectionately known as Attila (she's a Yorkshire Lass-not to be messed with) was feeling a bit down. So being the caring chap I am made her some fresh baked Bread Cakes for breakfast--hot out the Oven. "what you after" she says "nothing Dear, just thought I'd try to cheer you up" said I, "so why do you have a picture of a Rifle stuck to your forehead":whistle:
Seriously though, the Breadcakes were very nice.

I have been showing the OH lots of footage of the damage that wild boar are doing to the bluebell woods of Gloucestershire and how they're having a population explosion...I'm beginning to feel a little spark of optimism that I may be able to get a .270 or a .308 sometime before the next ice age.

Wifey--affectionately known as Attila (she's a Yorkshire Lass-not to be messed with) was feeling a bit down. So being the caring chap I am made her some fresh baked Bread Cakes for breakfast--hot out the Oven. "what you after" she says "nothing Dear, just thought I'd try to cheer you up" said I, "so why do you have a picture of a Rifle stuck to your forehead":whistle:
Seriously though, the Breadcakes were very nice.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::thumbsup:

Back