• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register
BSA Lightning XL Review

Review BSA Lightning XL Review

Gazo

Slightly Obsessed
Gazo submitted a new resource:

BSA Lightning XL Review - Review Of The BSA Lightning XL

I took delivery of the gun a few weeks ago and my first impressions after unwrapping the gun were good. I have now had chance to have a good play with the Lightning and I must say BSA have done a superb job with this sub £200 rifle. The gun feels right, it shoulders nice and is indeed very easy to use.

I opted for .177 as I was going to use it as a club plinking gun as most of you know it sometimes gets a bit boring shooting a deadly accurate PCP all the time. I plan on shooting a few...

Read more about this resource...

I have on in .22 with an Edgar Brothers 3-12 x 52 scope and I can't fault it, a cracking little gun :D

Les :cool:

Just passed up one of these to go for a Webley Longbow as I couldn't wait for the .177 to come in, wonder if i will regret it as I really like the look of the XL

i own one in .22 which i use for hunting. i must agree it is a great rifle. this rifle got me into airgunning seriously :D

used to have a BSA super sport, great gun even with out the extras you get on a lightening

Back