• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register
BSA Professional Target Holder Review

Review BSA Professional Target Holder Review

Gambo

Slightly Talkative
Gambo submitted a new resource:

BSA Professional Target Holder Review - Review Of The BSA Professional Target Holder

I recently bought one of these to allow me to check zero when out in the field. I am really impressed with it, especially as after a bit of bartering with the Gun shop owner, I managed to get it for £12.

It is small enough to fit into a large pocket when folded down, and is fairly light to carry too. When unfolded, it can be used in one of three positions, high with spikes for use on soft ground, high with a flat base for use on a hard surface, or finally a low position, again for use on a...

Read more about this resource...

I saw one of these in the last edition of Airgun Shooter. I thought they looked like a good idea and have meant to look for one. Totally forgot about it until now, cheers Gambo. Nice to see a review, think I'll get one as nearly all the fences on my shoots are boundaries.

Back