• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register
Buffalo River CarryPro Gun Case Review

Review Buffalo River CarryPro Gun Case Review

Gambo

Slightly Talkative
Gambo submitted a new resource:

Buffalo River CarryPro Gun Case - Review Of The Buffalo River CarryPro Gun Case

I have bought a few of these cases recently as I am really impressed with some of the unique features it provides over other gun cases. The case is made in a heavy duty #600 rip stop nylon and comes in a choice of green, or camo finishes.

Four lengths are available to suit the vast majority of guns...44" 46" 48" and 52". The lengths are a bit on the skimpy side, the actual case measuring about 2" less than what is actually stated.

It is shaped...

Read more about this resource...

ive got buffalo river case for my hw 80. its a good case and has the little pockets on the side. its the only one i could find thats big enough. good cases that are well made.

I reckon thats alot of money to pay for what is basically a glorified hold-all! I went and bought a bog standard zipped and padded gun bag last weekend for £14.95 and it is just as good as my jack-pyke one that cost the best part of £40!
I like the look of the BSA one as well but I refuse to pay so much money for something that is so simple to make. Somebody is making ALOT of profit in this racket

Back