• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

North West Bug-out Hq?

Skyy I’m based east York’s would be keen to sort something out and am already part of a sort of prepped group and have acces to a working farm which is in the event of a shtfs my family will be going pm me if you get the chance[/QUOT
Skyy I’m based east York’s would be keen to sort something out and am already part of a sort of prepped group and have acces to a working farm which is in the event of a shtfs my family will be going pm me if you get the chance
A fellow COD HEAD, bloody hell.

not many around my neck of the woods, I only know of 2 locally which I suppose is better than none.

Hi i'm Karl and i'm new to the site. Im from Warrington, Cheshire and so far it seems like i'm the only one in my local area actually prepping. Would be good to talk to someone local about prepping plans, maybe give each other advice etc

Welcome Karl, I'm not in the Warrington area but have spent a lot of time in the North West while I was growing up. I'm unable to help put you in touch with anyone directly but don't give up just yet.
These forums are a great place to discuss any ideas or problems without compromising your anonymity. You may have noticed that preppers in general are a furtive bunch who don't like to give too much away about their personal situation. There was a site run by a guy called SkeanDhude www.survivaluk.net While the site is no longer active you can post a message and get in touch with him, he knows a few people up that way and used to organise meets in the Chester area.

Thank you ystranc for the reply that's very helpful. i will do just that and hopefully they will be able to put me in touch with someone near by. would be nice to know there is more people near me ready for anything

Just hope that anyone that you get in touch with for a meet is honest, don't discuss your preps with strangers. Meet in a public place using public transport and don't get followed back to your car or home. It may be that you don't want too many visitors after the shit hits the fan, best not let them know where you are in advance. No point in making it easy for someone who is compiling a list of post SHTF targets.
At any one time there are more bots looking at this site then people, everything posted here is in the public domain.
(In answer to your unspoken thought, yes I am a little paranoid...but am I paranoid enough?)

I'm with you on the paranoia and rightly so in a shtf scenario. the biggest threats to a prepper in a shtf scenario is other preppers or government officials. i will not be revealing any specific details to my plans but its always nice to have an idea what others may be doing locally

There was a site run by a guy called SkeanDhude www.survivaluk.net While the site is no longer active you can post a message and get in touch with him, he knows a few people up that way and used to organise meets in the Chester area.
we have at least 5 members of SUK on this site- including myself (although I left some time ago), northern raider was a member here but he seems to have dropped out at some point.

Back