• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Building a bushcraft corner with little one

Update
Shelter built and got nagged to build a pond! And she has 2 fish Sula and Bing.
20190803_093300.jpg

20190803_093252.jpg

20190729_170717.jpg
20190729_165645.jpg
20190803_093304.jpg

20190803_093216.jpg

Attachments

• 20190803_093242.jpg
    20190803_093242.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 51
What a brilliant post this is.......loving the little chair and shelter mate.....very nicely done......good skills to :thumbsup:
Little India looks well at home in there......bless her :notlistening: :thumbsup:

Spot on mate.

I bet she's grinning from ear to ear...that's brillient Jon...Do you think she might grow up to be a bushcraft instructor?

I bet she's grinning from ear to ear...that's brillient Jon...Do you think she might grow up to be a bushcraft instructor?
I hope so mate. Be nice for her to be successful at something I wasn't :)
Ill teach her all I know, she'll teach me everything I never knew, and see what path she chooses.

What a brilliant post this is.......loving the little chair and shelter mate.....very nicely done......good skills to :thumbsup:
Little India looks well at home in there......bless her :notlistening: :thumbsup:

Spot on mate.
Thanks mate. I made that little chair when she wad 5 months old! Its from an old pallet, got a photo somewhere of her sitting in it the day I made it :)

Hi Jon.

You obviously have good skills mate.
Have you thought about making a couple more of the little chairs and trying to sell them at boot sales and alike?
You could maybe earn a few bob with them mate:thumbsup:
Even make and add a small cushion to the package?

So much nicer and more tactile than the small plastic chairs that are on offer:)

Hi Jon.

You obviously have good skills mate.
Have you thought about making a couple more of the little chairs and trying to sell them at boot sales and alike?
You could maybe earn a few bob with them mate:thumbsup:
Even make and add a small cushion to the package?

So much nicer and more tactile than the small plastic chairs that are on offer:)
I never thought to but im considering it now

Back